What Information We Collect?
- Read phone status and identity : This permission allows to recognize an incoming / outgoing call and to switch between the User System interface and call interface or announces / shows the caller name while some one is calling, you will identify it without looking to your smart phone.
- Full network access: This permission is used to access the device’s network for certain functions including receiving update notifications or accessing app classification labels.
- View network connections: This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to view network connections.
- View Wi-Fi connections: This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to view Wi-Fi connections.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide our services to you;
- to find out the reason that the error occurred or app crashed and improve the quality of the product;
- for customer service, security, fraud-detection, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
- to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of our services;
- to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services;
- for allow you to participate in our events or contests about our products and services.
- Provide the end user with the spam number or the merchant number notice.
How we protect your information
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, please note that although we take reasonable measures to protect your information, no app, website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you have any questions about this Policy or to report any violations of the Policy, please send an email: email@example.com Keyboard PayMe App is also provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time.
Copyright ©2019 Keyboard PayMe - All Rights Reserved | BlueSky Infotech